Wednesday, November 25, 2009

†my brain brushting out†

I been thking to many thg....
bout me....
my family....
my frend...
everythg in my life.....
but mostly is about her,
myb I still.... nvm

I stop my skull last 2 month,
I less goin to chuch start last 2 month,
everyday goin sumwher like a stupid guy walking on the street....
so I start find a work.....
my family din knw, if my dad knw he will very angry with me....
if thy knw I wan to work...
so I keep my secret between me wit my few fren...

I try to make myself happy.....
enjoy myself....
haha nvm.... i saw my fren nico wit his beloved... make hapi...
i saw my frend mardy talking to fon wit his laopo.... I can his expression in his face
same like me laz time....
I saw nick face get new gf wow it amazing.... he lik cnt thk straight...
raymond wit his easy way to, cuz sum1 tat love him care bout him...
juz hapi for thm^^....

a million dollar can chg our life....
but 1 love can chg our heart beat...

No comments:

Post a Comment