Saturday, September 19, 2009

†She hate me, Plsss I rili love U†

I knw she rili hate me le... i hope nicholas was better guy for her...
I had make my confecion with paster she knw wat hapen...

I rili cnt let her go..
I rili cnt let her go..
I will try so she will Be hapi with sum1 that love her last few month..
I saw her owes sit with him...
so hurt and unexpecteble...

from my deep broken heart i say,
I realy love you so much...
I realy love you..
I realy weak le..
I cry in my heart..
all the time..
I rili sad...
from my eye i looking at her...
there ntg can change my heart..
it been awhile...

I owes crying everytime when I write my blog to her...
it rili pain..
I will keep on writing even i was crying...
I try to chill my heart...
I try to stop smoke n drunk...
I try ooOO

No comments:

Post a Comment