Monday, September 21, 2009

†Yesterday, suden wan call her†

yesterday i go out whole day... nico N ray bring they gf.. it a sweet thing i thk so... we go 1b... I keep making they laught every time... I like see my friend owes happy.. they spend me many cuz I alone... but I dun wan... and suden my last time frm5 frend that admire me call me suden... they wan bring me out but i say I cnt... "cuz I with my girlfrend"..
then Nico angry say I very stupid... why got girl wan go out with u dun wan... then i say I dun wan toO... Haha how stupid is me...
Then i walk around leave my frend awhile... suden I saw 1 shirt wa very nice.. the word in the shirt is "DOn't trust girl"... I wanna buy but the size is XL... and i ask they say the shirt is last 1 edi... it ok, mybe God wan me to trust a girl^^... then i turn again I find 1 shirt so cool... red colour.. "killing ape is my habit", ape is monkey oo dun 4get.. I buy size M.. fit 4 me erm price Rm45.50 but discount 10% onli rm40.50... If like tat no nid discount...
after tat wtch MV till 7++pm... den home

In my mind I keep thk her... i say to myself should i call her ask anythg or say sory or anythg else.. I know she realy angry with me.. I'm very sory.. frm bottom of my heart.. i rili dun wan to hurt sum1 that i rili love...

at night we go out drunk N I smoke.... but 2day I rili control my smoke... i dun smoke to much... den raymond call kenneth come... he come den ask me to sing... ^^very shy... he give the song chinese song.. "my heart owes be with you" N 1 song is a " I miss u Baby"... they say i sing very well...
I sing with all my broken heart... den ray N my oth frend drunk le.... so faz==... onli 10botol for 1 ppl... So wierd ysterday i dun fell i drunk and most weird nico start smoke... i ask him why.. he say cuz about his gf... i dunno why girl owes hurt guy like us...

anyway I love U so much yeeyee frm me CoNaL..
take care owes just find me if need help,
I love u frend... erm actually love U more then friend haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment