Monday, October 12, 2009

†study†

~~i dun know how i get A1....

bt make me hapi^^...

my dad say if i fail, he ask me to stop skull...

and cont skull at australia...

he ask me to take LAW =.=

bt i say if i fail...

i goin to take music....

dad say ok...

bt must study LAW oso...

hmmm...

bt i feel wan go australia....

I wan change my life....

bt mum say if i go autralia no need buy new car 1st....

bt every 3month I got alounce...

ermmmm myb 10.000 dollor

haix....

want go or not ar.....

if I go myb I will change my life...

If I stay at here thing will never change....

More and more stress..

hmmm...

myb I better go...

stay with my cousin or Nico step dad...

hmmm hard to make dicision.....

i will be missing all my friend at here...

miss her toO...

I should go on....

Say goodbye...

tell me y u wanted to change...

tell me y u so nevours  to say...

I'll never 4get U...

U seem so happy now^^...

1 comment:

  1. good luck in ur study~

    do whatever is good 4 u~

    take care~

    ReplyDelete