Wednesday, October 7, 2009

†Teddy†

today feel abit sad....

reading her blog, she like a heartless person...

and she seem happy with a guy he like now....

it ok I hope she will never hurt like last time...

today when i was cleaning my room...

I saw something ~~....

it was Mr. Ben teddy bear.....

she give when I birthday....

7day before my birthday...

I fell happy oso sad what she had done to me...

it not abit to much....

really to much....

it ok...

I can feel that she write her blog to me with full of hate to me....

I don't know what I had done wrong to her....

maybe it was my fault....

she seem so happy with the guy...

hope she happy...

happiness was just for awhile for me...

sadness was giving all to me...


Mr.BEn eat sandwich with his teddy bear all alone...
he cry when he was eating and looking all around...
and he say why this happen to me..
1st birthday he get his teddy from the person he love...
2nd birthday he get a sweet sandwich from the person he love...
so he cry and cry....
a beautiful lie to him,die with his hopeless heart..
he speak clearly to every people..
because a broken wing still can be heal...
but if a broken heart will denie everything
only God will jugde who was wrong and right...

No comments:

Post a Comment