Sunday, August 16, 2009

†Story of my life†

1st i was a fat boy tat ppl will bully owes... bt whn i turn 16 in the christmas day i had found her... the 1tim meet her i keep chase her bt she dun hv fel to me her name is Ye3y3e.. bt she owes say the guy name gary.. she say she lik him long tim le.. bt i try harder n try.. i try to change everythg my life.. i diet go jog every evening jz to make her fal in luv wit me... bt 1day she tel me tat she had cpl wit he edi... tat tim i was so sad rili sad... bt had loss my weight cz of her.. i din eat for a few day sum a week i jz drnk water... my weight b4 95kg nw 63kg.... all my frnd was shock.. cz y did i change so faz... n my style all change le... use M size shirt.. tight jean... n shoes vans... bt i still try to chase her cz i rili luv her.. bt she rili luv him dn i let her go... bt i tel her... i wil luv u 4 ever.. bt tat tim my life has change... me nt easy to bully edi... n i was famous in skull.. n i gt many admire in skull... bt i rili cnt accept thm cz i rili luv her so much... bt 1dy i found a girl tat make me luv her.. she owes jeles if go talk wit yeeyee cz tat tim me n yeeyee was a frnd edi... bt in my heart i still luv her... bt wat cn i do she stil luv him.. her name was vivian bt nt rili luving me.. we cpl at christmas tim 25/12/2008... bt we nt last longger... n tat tim yeeyee was very sad cz she luv the guy leave her jz lik tat witout say break or wat... n tim gt sumthg hapen thr is a fight between my best frnd nick n tis chinese guy... he keep disturb vivian... bt i keep patient.. bt 1day i go talk to he i say vivian is my gf so plss dun disturb her... bt he lie to me he say all girl in chuch was lik his sister... dn me jz say ok.. aslong u dun disturd her agiain... bt i cpl wit vivian 1month onli cz she rili make me lik stupid dn break her... bt b4 tat yeeyee gt say to me she ask me do u wn to accept the girl tat had hurt u laz tim.. i say dunno... dn she say wn hug me n kiz me.... i was rili hapi tat time... bt is say to yeeyee... u rili look lik despret i dun wn accept u lik tat.. bt i rili luv her so much.. rili luv her.. i wish i can hug n kiz her.. bt she let me knw tis person her name grace bt i call her 'mum'.... cz she rili care bout me.. whn everythg was cold down... dn i try to chase her bak... bt she din accept me le... cz she dun wn hurt 2nd tim... tat tim i was thking hw stupid is me... y did i accept her tat tim... haix...whn i fnsh spm... i tell yeeyee i say i wn to le... i din tel her tat i was goin Hong Kong... bt all my best frnd n mum knw edi... i tel thm dun tel her bout tis... bt whn she knw tat she say u go lik tat din tell me d.. i say to her i luv u so much bt she jz keep quiet..bt it ok i stay at HK for 1month... tat tim she rili miz me le.. whn i bak i oso din tel her i bak.. she angry me y din tel her... bt i say i luv u.. bt she still din say anythg... bt 1day she ask mum to msg me... she ask mum ask me i wil wait her till she fnsh exam dn cpl wit her ma.. bt i say to mum.. i wn her to ask me..bt i was very hapi... dn she ask me edi.. dn i say i will wait u aslong u rili luv me.. she rili show tat her luv to me... 1day i ask her.. i wn to kiz her.. bt she say no wait til cpl 1st dn i say ok...bt 1day i go christ chuch i listen the song... the guy say "i make tis song cz he was very disapoint wit his gf... cz he been w8 her so long bt she gt bf edi" dn i hear tat dn i was hurt... cz i knw the felling... dn she try to make me hapi... dn she gv me kiss her.. bt hw stupid is me... i say no cz u jz wn make me hapi onli... dn she say to me i nvr thk tat b4...it ok haix... dn i keep w8 her everydy we msg no mizz anythg... morning, afternoon, b4 go skull muz msg... she owes send her pic to me...we go shopping mall 2gth wit mum n my best frnd mardy thy luv each oth.. tat day we 2gth go c mv.. i was hapi n jeles.. i hapi cz cn go ou wit herbt jeles cz i cnt touch her... bt 1day she change her mind... she say she scare to luv me cz i will hurt her... bt tat jz 4 awhile... dn after tat she change her mind again... she say she scare to luv me cz ltr she will puppy luv wit me... bt she change her mind bak... bt suden she change bak she say she scare cpl... dn she try to leave me... bt suden she change her mind again.. bt i tel her tat tim... i hope u will nt change again.. i rili hurt n rrili pain.. dn she say sry dn she gv me hug n kiz her edi... i thk i wil cpl wit her le bt i was wrg... tis tim was real... i was at KL in the morning i hum i msg her bt she din rply me.. i was very wory so i brg my sweater to her i thk will hapi whn saw me bt i rili wrg.. she bad mud.. n nex few day she ask me nt to chase her again.. tat tim my life change worst i smoke n drunk alcohol... i rili luv her so much... i rili crazy edi... i hope i will get u bak..... I rili sory wat i done n say anythg tat make u hurt anythg tat i lie.... bt plss cum bak to me.. i wil die slowly lik tis...~~ "tis is my story, real story tat hapen to me"
I rili luv u HUN.... u ar my doctor whn i sick.. u ar my life... witout u my life was rule.....

No comments:

Post a Comment